1. I’m so disappointed in the Starburst candy corn. They’re allegedly supposed to taste just like real Starbursts, but they do not. They don’t even taste good at all. It’s not often that I turn down candy, but I had just a few pieces and then brought them into work to get rid of them.
2. Real candy corn, on the other hand? Can’t get enough. So good.
3. I blame myself for the Red Sox losing last night. I was secretly hoping that they would make it to a Game 6, because I’ll be in Boston for work on Saturday and it would be fun to watch the game at a bar in Boston. I guess I got my wish. Oops.
4. I need a day to organize my kitchen. I’ve accumulated more stuff since becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, and my shelves and cabinets were already bursting at the seams. I think I need to buy new storage racks/shelving. Any kitchen organization suggestions that have worked for you?
5. Tailbones can be a pain in the ass. Literally. At least 6 or 7 years ago, I fell down a flight of stairs, landing on, and bruising, my tailbone. It was incredibly excruciating to walk, sit down, stand up, pretty much make any movement at all for quite some time. Then it gradually got better. But still, all these years later, if I sit too much, my tailbone becomes exceedingly sore. It’s sore right now, which doesn’t bode well for the train ride into New York City that I have to take later today.
6. I’m a little short on thoughts this week. I think I’ve been too busy and my head is too jumbled to really piece anything together. So that’s all she wrote.